Swordsman James got his car around the start of the 11th rank. The car is a BMW car, model 325i. To see more about the specifications, go down to the specifications area. The car really become important around the first day of school, when Ianfinity and RadioZachtive wanted to "check out" the vehicle. The three(Including Swordsman James) arrived at the car, and Swordsman James explained how the passenger door behind the driver's door was broken. The three entered the car and listened to some music while yelling at themselves, each other, and everyone else in the parking area.
- Most of the time, after the work day has ended, RadioZachtive and Ianfinity join Swordsman James to sit in his car. Swordsman James is unable to leave because of the heavy outflow of traffic. He usually waits until 4:00 to leave, but sometimes it can be from 5:00 to 7:00, depending on the work situation.
- RadioZachtive has made a disc for Swordsman James car, which is named Tate's Tunes. It is used for casual as well as comedic use. Frequently, Swordsman James drives around the parking area and play music aloud with optional windows down. Note: There is now an updated Tate's Tunes Two: 2X the Rad!
- Sometimes Swordsman James car can be used as an after and before-work "hangout". Many of Swordsman James's companions come to "chill out" with him when they choose.
- Frequently, Swordsman James likes to park by his friend's car and play the music. It generates laughter between the friends of his, and sometimes they threaten bodily harm or even automobile harm when somewhat annoyed.
1(One) standard use:
- Steering Wheel
- Gas and Break Pedal
- Gear Shift
- Sun Roof
- CD Player
- Glove Compartment
2(Two) or more:
- Radio Stations
- License Plates
- Feet of leather on seats
The CD-Playing Device can play both regular discs as well as mp3 discs. These soundtrack discs include, and also has seperate pages, are:
- The Tatest Hits of All Time Volume 1 (Stolen/Outdated)
- The Tatest Hits of All Time Volume 2 (Still in Use)
- Tate's Tunes (Outdated)
- Tate's Tunes Two: 2X The Rad! (Still in Use)
There will possibly be more as the 11th rank continues.